Since you can’t use a credit card or fiat to directly purchase NDAU on BitMart, you’ll first need to purchase some Tether (USDT), which you’ll then use to purchase NDAU.
Here are the steps:
- Install the NDAU Wallet app.
- Register an account on BitMart.
- If you don’t own any Tether (USDT), you can use your credit card or paypal or a bank transfer to buy Tether (USDT) on BitMart.
- Buy NDAU with your Tether (USDT).
– use the NDAU/USDT trading pair
- Withdraw your NDAU from BitMart into an account in your NDAU wallet app.
Why withdraw your NDAU? A unique feature of NDAU called EAI lets you earn additional NDAU whenever you are simply holding NDAU in an account in your NDAU Wallet app. For example, you could be earning +13% NDAU on 1-year locked account in your wallet.