An adaptive digital currency specifically designed
to be held for years, not minutes.
Institutional & Retail Value Storage
- NDAU is designed for both public and private institutions as well as individuals.
- Ideal for retirement accounts, pension funds, collateral accouns, bank reserves, student saving plans, etc.
- Can be used in place of saving accounts, CDs, treasury bonds, saving bonds, etc.
Diversification & Risk Mitigation
- NDAU’s low correlation to traditional markets can enchance risk-return ratio for portfolios.
- Dampened volatility makes it suitable for investors of all kinds.
- Portfolios with long-term event horizons are rewarded for holding NDAU over a long period of time
DeFi :Decentralized Apps
- Build dApps that use NDAU instead of ETH as the underlying collateral.
- Write and execute smart contracts that leverage Solifity for rapid development and deployment.
Staking Income & Inflation Protection
- Earn additional NDAU by simply holding NDAU in your wallet, thanks to Ecosystem Alignment Incentives (EAI).
- Inflation erodes the real value of saving held in local fiat.
- Unlike fiat, NDAU is fundamentally designed to be a buoyant long-term store of value
DeFi: Escrow & Collateral
- NDAU’s buoyant and dependable nature makes it ideal as a source of collateral for smart contracts
- Preserve the intended purchasing power of your transactions in a way that can’t be achived with free-floating cryptocurrencies or most stablecoins.
Central Bank Digital Currencies (CBDCs)
- Scalable for retail transactions with meat instant transaction finality.
- Configurable to support customized monetary policy, staking incentives and transaction fees.
- Secure with multi-sig authentication and transaction recourse.
- Ready for new interest bearing products with definable interest rates, interest compounding and accrual, account locking bonus and staking.
- Involve as part of CBDC Collective