The ndau Collective
The ndau Collective
The ndau Collective is a decentralized community of people who originally designed ndau and are now actively helping it reach its full potential.
Members of the ndau Collective come from many areas of expertise, including economics, monetary policy, cryptography, computer science and cybersecurity.
Major contributors to the ndau Collective currently include developers, asset managers, market makers, node operators, token holders and social media influencers.
The ndau Ecosystem
The ndau Ecosystem is a scalable and sustainable network supported by decentralized software development, nodes, and a funding mechanism (EAI) that is built-in to the ndau blockchain.
ndau’s Decentralized EcoSystem
Stable Growth via Decentralized Development and Nodes
Globally distributed network of verifier and validator nodes (20+) securing the blockchain and processing transactions.
Ongoing focused development by Oneiro.
Open Source contributions from a global developer community.
Sustainable Growth via EAI Ecosystem Funding
Ecosystem Alignment Incentive (EAI) directly funds ecosystem development.
Over $14 MM USD in ndau was generated and distributed to the ecosystem in 2021.
- Staking income for NDAU custodied in the native ndau wallet app (over 1,500 ndau distributed every day to over 12,000 ndau holders).
- Node rewards for validator node operators (over 200 ndau in node rewards distributed every day).
- Rewards for participants in the ndau nlighten program to create and promote marketing materials (over 20,000 ndau distributed in 2021).
- Compensation for Open Source contributions (paid in bounties).
Become a Part of the ndau Ecosystem and Earn ndau
The ndau ecosystem distributes over 14 million USD in $NDAU a year to the ndau ecosystem. Learn how you can earn $NDAU today:
- Buy (→) and Hold (→) in your wallet app
- Join the nlighten program →
- Run a validator node →
Learn how you can become part of the ndau Collective today!
ndau Collective Spotlight
Guest: John Lester, VP Operations, Oneiro
Guest: Ken Lang, CTO, Cosimo Ventures