Here are guides for spinning up a verifier node:
- ndau Guide: Setting up an AWS instance for your ndau node
- We recommend running a node on AWS for maximum reliability.
- Node Operator’s Reference
- This documentation on GitHub provides generalized information for running a node on Unix.
- ndau Guide: Setting up a Verifier Node on MacOS
- How to run a node specifically on MacOS.
Once you are successfully running a verifier node, you can upgrade it to a validator node by going through the following guides:
- ndau Guide: Understanding Validator Node Operations and Rewards
- The value proposition for running a validator node and how rewards are calculated.
- ndau Guide: Setting up a Validator Node
- How to stake ndau to your validator node and register it on the blockchain.
- ndau Guide: Building “keytool” and “ndau” binaries on Linux
- If you are running Ubuntu and want to use precompiled binaries, you can download them here.