ndau is buoyant. This means that ndau is a free floating, digital currency that has the freedom to rise in value as demand warrants; however, its downside risk is mitigated by structural mechanisms that incentivize free market forces to support the market price of ndau at key distress levels.
- ndau Holders Elect Inaugural Policy Council, Votes to be Listed on BitMart Exchange
- Is ndau the Answer to Emerging Market Hyperinflation?
- Why I’m Long ndau, and The Genius of the Buoyant Coin.
- Where Stablecoins Fall Short and How ndau Could be a Solution
- Bitcoin’s Volatility Problem: How ndau, a Buoyant Cryptocurrency, Has Solved it in a Way Stablecoins Can’t
Buoyancy, dependability & governance. A new category of virtual currency optimized for a long-term store of value.