ndau is buoyant. This means that ndau is a free floating, digital currency that has the freedom to rise in value as demand warrants; however, its downside risk is mitigated by structural mechanisms that incentivize free market forces to support the market price of ndau at key distress levels.
- Can Staking Offset Inflation in 2022?
- Not your Keys, Not your Crypto: The Importance of Self-Sovereignty
- How Inflation is Shrinking America’s Savings and What You Can Do About It
- Stablecoins Solved? Understanding the Internal Mechanics of ndau
- COSIMO Ventures Commits to $3 Million Seed Investment in Oneiro Ltd., a Blockchain and Cryptocurrency Innovation Technology Company