Created by the ndau Collective, the Blockchain Policy Council is a self-governing ecosystem, ultimately responsible for the governance and operating policies of ndau and is cryptographically accountable to the holders of the ndau. The BPC comprises nine delegates. The nine delegates consist of three different groups of three individual persons, with each group representing a different class of stakeholders. The three groups are: Initiators, Early Adopters, and Holders. Each group is elected through different election protocols.
- Oneiro Secures $5M in Series A Investment from COSIMO Ventures
- ndau Holders Elect Inaugural Policy Council, Votes to be Listed on BitMart Exchange
- Is ndau the Answer to Emerging Market Hyperinflation?
- Why I’m Long ndau, and The Genius of the Buoyant Coin.
- Where Stablecoins Fall Short and How ndau Could be a Solution
Buoyancy, dependability & governance. A new category of virtual currency optimized for a long-term store of value.